To schedule an appointment online, please click here.
Please email email@example.com or call (408) 634-6797 for any appointment requests. Thank you!
Chiropractic care for your canine companion is very much like that of chiropractic care for yourself. It is a profession that takes a hands-on, drug-free approach to aid veterinarians with disorders of the neuromusculoskeletal system and enhance performance. When utilized concurrently with veterinary care, many of your canine's neuromusculoskeletal conditions respond dramatically, allowing rehabilitation to occur quickly and efficiently. The focus of chiropractic care is the proper alignment and movement of all joints in the body, especially the spine.
Common indicators of abnormal spinal alignment
- Abnormal posture when standing
- Running with their back end always off to one side
- Wringing or tucking tail
- Always tilting their head to one side
- Sensitivity to touch
- Stiffness in side movement of the body or neck
- Partial weakness or paralysis
- Muscle imbalance, spasm, or atrophy
- Evasive type maneuvers, for example: dipping head or hollowing back
- Lack of coordination in gaits
- Shortened stride in one or two limbs