Chiropractic & Stroke
- Patient education on stroke risk in chiropractic practice - published by the CCA
- "Cervical Manipulation and the Myth of Stroke" by Donald Murphy, DC, DACAN, and published in Medicine & Health (June 2012); taken from the ACA website
- "Risk of Vertebrobasilar Stroke and Chiropractic Care" by Cassidy, et al. published in the journal Spine (February 2008); taken from the ACA website
- "Changes in Vertebral Artery Blood Flow Following Various Head Positions and Cervical Spine Manipulation" by Quesnele, et al. published in JMPT (January 2014); taken from the ACA website
- "Head Strong: Recognizing and Preventing Concussions" by Dr. Jacklyn Casab, and published in Polo Players' Edition (August 2017)
"Be proactive and health will follow"